PR0126-C - CIELab Color Sensor
Color recognition systems you can rely on.
The CIELab Color Sensor PR0126-C can be used to realize the most demanding industrial color detection applications. The system sets standards in color resolution and stability. The secure allocation and differentiation of the smallest color differences is ensured by tolerance specifications in the L*a*b* color space. The parallel detection of the color channels as well as the special measuring procedure lead to a very good compensation of environmental influences.
- Test parameters in CIELab for colors "ab" and intensity "L"
- 3/7 products can be teached independently of the gain on the sensor
- Automatic gain adjustment (Sensitivity)
- Multilingual Softwaretool
- Switching frequency 500 Hz
- Lightsource LED white
- Automatic calculation of the ΔE by the software
- Temperature compensation in the range 18 to 55 degrees Celsius
- Color calibration with very high inter-instrument agreement <1 %
- Power supply 24 V DC +/- 5%
- Wavelength 380 nm to 700 nm
- Serial and parallel interface - usable in parallel
- Robust housing made of coated aluminum
|The intuitive PREMOSYS PR0126-C PC Tool has many other advantages in addition to the possibility of evaluating measured data.|
|The available SDK allows you to communicate with a variety of PC systems.|
|3 products plus background|
|7 products plus background|