PR0128 - CIELab Color Sensor
Color recognition systems you can rely on.
The CIELab Color Sensor PR0128 is a color detection system with integrated high power light source, for determining the surface color. It is characterized by the identification of the smallest color nuances and the highest long-term stability. Here, up to 63 completely different products in different colors can be independently controlled and tested without changing parameters or gain levels.
- Test parameters in CIELab for colors "ab" and intensity "L"
- 63 products can be teached independently of the gain on the sensor
- 3/7 products can be teached independently of the gain on the sensor
- Automatic gain adjustment (Sensitivity)
- Multilingual Softwaretool
- Switching frequency 500 Hz
- Lightsource LED white
- Automatic calculation of the ΔE by the software
- Temperature compensation in the range 18 to 55 degrees Celsius
- Color calibration with very high inter-instrument agreement <1 %
- Power supply 24 V DC +/- 5%
- Wavelength 380 nm to 700 nm
- Serial and parallel interface - usable in parallel
- Robust housing made of coated aluminum
|The intuitive PREMOSYS PR0128 PC Tool has many other advantages in addition to the possibility of evaluating measured data.|
|The available SDK allows you to communicate with a variety of PC systems.|
|63 products plus background|