PR0144 - Temperature Controller
4-channel, high-precision temperature controller for bidirectional KPI control of Peltier elements (heater/coolers).
The PR0144 temperature controller represents a precision designed system for managing Peltier elements with bi-directional (heating/cooling) KPI control. The diagnostics contains measurements of the TEC resistance and of the time constants with integrated KPI autotuning. The controllers are based on a modular concept and are equipped with a powerful processor. The sub-division is functional and physical into control board and power board with two variants: Single-channel and two-channel as well as peripheral and other modules – such as the display board and the optional USB interface board.
The modular concept enables OEM controller configurations from single-channel to two-channel systems up to networks of from 32 to 128 channels linked by the RS485 interface. Each channel has an independent TEC control and its own work algorithm.
- 4-channel bi-directional, high-precision temperature regulation of a Peltier module (heating/cooling)
- 4 PT100 inputs, Callander-Van-Dusen polynomal compensation
- KPI temperature control
- Logic supply 20-28 V DC, max. 50 mA
- Peltier supply 12 V-24 V DC
- 4 channels
- Peltier element current per channel 4 A max. at 25 deg., short-duration 6 A
- 4 I/O (selectable in- or output)
- I/O current 0.7 A max
- Temperature probe PT 100
- Detection range -100 to +150 degrees
- Software tool for setup and testing
|In plastic base for C-rail mounting|